NEW!!! WEEKEND DAYCARE PROMOTION
Visit http://trustedfriendvet.com/services/microchipping for more details.
Vote for us in Jezebel magazine’s 2014 Best of Atlanta pet categories.
Bring in or submit proof of voting and receive a goodie bag for your pup!
Voting link below.
Understanding and promoting your competitive advantages can help you stand out in the market place.
fido fido, a boutique hotel and daycare for dogs that provides a safe, fun and thoughtfully-designed “home away from home” in Sandy Springs, Georgia, certainly understands that fact. That’s why they turned to us for help in identifying objective, quantifiable and sustainable points of difference.
After conducting client interviews and research, our findings included:
- fido fido provides the most intimate, upscale dog daycare and boarding experience in the Sandy Springs area. Ninety-three percent of clients noted that our team genuinely loves their dogs, taking the time to learn each pet’s likes and dislikes, habits, quirks and special needs.
- In a 2013 client survey, 100% of respondents rated fido fido’s customer service as excellent.
- Nearly 90% of fido fido’s business comes from repeat clients.
- The entire fido fido staff is comprised of dog lovers and owners with previous experience working with pets prior to joining the team. We offer the most extensive training and on-going employee education in the local area.
- On average, fido fido dogs spend up to 90% of their time in supervised activities such as exercise, playtime and interacting with others.
We also provided fido fido with ideas on how to leverage these outstanding competitive advantages in their marketing and PR effort. If you would like to gain a leg up on the competition, contact us to see how this kind of project can significantly benefit your brand.
Check out the full article here: http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Illuminating-the-Possibilities.html?soid=1115635502693&aid=6_H3KqPP5I0#LETTER.BLOCK12
SANDY SPRINGS TO HOST COMMUNITY INFORMATION MEETING ON THE TOPIC OF COYOTES
The City of Sandy Springs will host a public Open House to address recent coyote sightings in Sandy Springs. Representatives from the Georgia Department of Natural Resources will be present to explain coyote behavior, biology, habitat, management options, and safety precautions.
WHEN: Wednesday, Dec. 18, 2013
TIME: 6:30 p.m.
WHERE: Sandy Springs City Hall Council Chambers, 7840 Roswell Road, Building 500, Sandy Springs
Safety Tips from the Georgia Department of Natural Resources:
Bring pets indoors at night, as this is the coyote’s primary hunting time.
- If a pet must be kept outside, install fencing and motion-activated floodlights to discourage predators.
- Clean and store grills when not in use. Keep pet food indoors, or feed your pet indoors, and refill bird feeders in small amounts.
- Keep trash can lids securely fastened, or store trash cans in a secured location.
For more information, please visit : http://www.sandyspringsga.org/Community
600 Fido’s Will Die
I am proud to say that many of our guests at fido fido, as well as my personal dogs are “rescue dogs.” I can’t imagine not having these dogs in my life. Our dogs were fortunate to have caring and conscientious people like yourself make them a part of your family and for that I say, “thank you.” However, you are still needed. For every 1 dog that is rescued, 600 will die. Over 5 million animals are euthanized at shelters yearly in the U.S., and only 1 out of every 10 dogs ever finds a permanent home. This is not acceptable. The problem is daunting, but together we can make a difference. That is why fido fido Dog Daycare and Boarding is teaming up with Dog Corps as one of its first corporate partners to get to the root of the problem—reducing overpopulation through spaying and neutering. Dog Corps and the Georgia SPCA will hold their first FREE spay and neuter clinic for low income families around the Atlanta area on November 2nd at 1175 Hwy 23, Suite 109, Suwanee, Georgia. You can make a difference by donating supplies, money or volunteering. During the month of November, fido fido will match financial donations up to $400 to help Dog Corps continue to carry out its very important mission. Be sure to mention you’re a part of the fido fido family when you donate so we can be sure to match it up! To donate go to http://www.gofundme.com/atlspayandneuter or for more information about Dog Corps go to www.dogcorps.org.
Unleash Your Generosity!
Marea White, CEO fido fido Dog Daycare & Boarding www.fidofido.com