Attention New Clients: Due to the outbreak of Canine Influenza in Georgia, our acceptance policy for new clients is strict. Our number one priority is to protect our clients from illness or harm. We ask for your understanding in advance.
Acceptance Policy for New Clients:
- We require every dog to currently be on a flea preventative. A one dose flea treatment, Capstar is available at a small fee prior to check out to ensure your dog goes home flea-free. If we notice fleas on your dog while in our care, he will be administered a Capstar which will be billed to your account.
- Dogs must be in good health.
- We require a written or verbal overview from your vet of your dog’s health history within the last year. We reserve the right to not accept pets that have compromised immune systems or who have been sick with a communicable disease within 30 days of your intended visit.
- Your dog must have the Canine Influenza vaccination and the second part of the vaccination must have been administered prior to (2) two weeks before your intended visit.
- Written proof of current vaccinations is required at least one day prior to your first visit.
- All dogs must be spayed or neutered after 6 months of age.
New Dogs and Returning Dogs
No dogs will be admitted entry into our facility if they are displaying any cold or allergy symptoms such as coughing lethargy, nasal discharge, or fever or if they have been sick with a communicable disease within 30 days. If we observe any of these symptoms while your dog is in our care, you will be required to immediately pick him up or we can arrange for him to be taken to your local vet. We are not equipped to isolate dogs due to airborne illnesses.
- Bordetella (Every 6 mos)
- Canine Influenza
- Medication is $1.50 per administration.
- A special needs fee of $15 per visit will be assessed for any dogs requiring special care.
- Check out is 12 PM noon weekdays. Guests that check out from boarding after 12 PM noon, M·F will be assessed the daycare rate of $25 or may charge their daycare pass. Free check out on Saturday is between 8 AM and 10 AM. Guests checking out 4 PM to 6 PM Saturday or Sunday will be assessed the daycare rate of $25.
- Late pick ups (15 minute grace period) will be assessed at S25 in addition to existing fees
- Our hours are posted at fido fido and on our web site for your convenience.
- Our doors are locked and closed to the public on Thanksgiving, Christmas. New Year’s Day, Labor Day. Memorial Day. Easter and July 4th. No pets may be picked up or dropped off. Dogs that are boarding during holidays will receive daycare.
- We do not send dirty dogs home. An exit bath is encouraged after 3 nights boarding. We reserve the right to give your dog a bath at your expense if we deem necessary.
- Due to lack of storage space for big bags, we encourage you to bring pet food in zip-locked bags, pre-portioned for each meal. House food is available, but additional for Standard Suites.
- We provide clean, comfy bedding & blankets for all boarders. If you decide to bring your own, it must be machine washable and labeled fido fido is not responsible for lost or damaged bedding or toys. For safety, only durable toys that your dog will not chew into pieces are allowed.
- 72 hours (3 days) holiday cancellation notice required to avoid $100.00 fee. 72 hours is calculated from the first scheduled day of boarding.
- Fees for all services are due and payable when your pet is picked up. If you have made arrangements for someone else to pick up your dog, you must leave a credit card on file. The pet will only be released to the owner unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Owner is responsible for the behavior of his/her dog. Any costs that result from an injury caused by owner’s pet to any humans or other dogs on fido fido‘s premises will be billed to the owner. fido fido is not financially responsible for such expenses. Owner understands that the pet is in an environment where other pets are located together in a social atmosphere .